The Canvas will be hosting an annual Call for Artists opportunity. The Canvas prides itself on its exhibition space and the artists and exhibits which it hosts. We offer a well-lit, concrete floor, white walled gallery space to show fine art, craft and sculpture. Upon request, gallery dimensions can be provided.
• Submit 10-12 images (must be quality, digital images, no larger than 1MB and in JPEG format)
• Artist statement (PDF, word, or doc. format)
• CV/Exhibition Experience/Resume (PDF, word, or doc. format)
• Letter of Intent/Exhibit Plan (Clearly communicate what it is that you would like to show at the Canvas. Indicate which sample images best represent the show you plan to exhibit?)
• Must exhibit new work only – no work that has been exhibited in Juneau in the past
If you are interested in exhibiting at The Canvas, please fill out the form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Canvas Exhibit Application. Please attach all items mentioned above along with your application. Open December 1st 2017, closing January 23rd 2018 by 5pmApply Here!