For the first time this year The Canvas will be hosting an annual Call for Artists opportunity. The Canvas prides itself on its exhibition space and the artists and exhibits which it hosts. We offer a well-lit, concrete floor, white walled gallery space to show fine art, craft and sculpture. Upon request, gallery dimensions can be provided.
• Submit 10-12 images (must be quality, digital images, no larger than 1MB and in JPEG format)
• Artist statement (PDF, word, or doc. format)
• CV/Exhibition Experience/Resume (PDF, word, or doc. format)
• Letter of Intent/Exhibit Plan (Clearly communicate what it is that you would like to show at the Canvas. Indicate which sample images best represent the show you plan to exhibit?)
• Must exhibit new work only – no work that has been exhibited in Juneau in the past
If you are interested in exhibiting at The Canvas, please fill out the form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Canvas Exhibit Application. Please attach all items mentioned above along with your application. Open December 1st, closing January 23rd by 5pmApply Here!